Saturday, March 21, 2009

Congratulations!

a number of you have emailed re logging on to the blog, that's just awesome to know - great achievements by everyone!

challenge idea re stuff done during aster sounds good, I have one of the early exercises that I'd like to pursue - random shapes of black cardboard pasted on to the white page but it came out looking a bit like a cartoon dog. happy to work on it at our catch up so that it's not another deadline for people, perhaps we could start working on our challenges and then have them finished by our next session?

and louise I think you're not alone, I stitched a few things and now this weekend I've had my head in books most of the time - just lovely! cheers, belle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belle,

    As my portfolio and everything else is still in Melbourne, I won't be able to begin my design stuff until I pick it up sometime after Easter from Jan. Am working on an idea using the shape of a cycad and maybe groups of tree trunks from the local spotted gums....Mmmmmm
    Sue

    ReplyDelete