Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I made it into the blog - I think

Hi fellow Asters.

Thank you Belinda for getting this up and running. Not quite sure what I am supposed to say now. I should be a) working on a couple of pages of the catalogue layout for FABRICATE exhibition, and/or b) doing my homework. I was snookered with a) because I don't have Illustrator or InDesign programs on my computer at home any more; as for b) I'll get to that shortly. Only 2 more tasks to do this week - a small sampler of chain stitch variations and drawing a fruit/vegetable 4 times each with different drawing media. Hmmm. Sound familiar? We already made outline drawings and drawings showing form in class. I chose a strawberry which was a very bad idea - too small, too much colour and too many pips! Think I'll try a pear for the next batch!

Mazz

No comments:

Post a Comment