Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good morning Asters!

I've corrected my name too. A stray 'e' has now been dismissed. Re challenge for May - I will try because I can't resist but I'm finding the Box Hill coursework fills my weekends and evenings at the moment. Luckily, Geoff is busy helping to renovate his elder son's house, but even he asked when I might be free for a day out! April is just about full of FABRICATE exhibition duties - I'll be there each Saturday: 18th, 25th and 2nd May. I hope you'll all be able to find time to visit; it is on from 10 - 5 daily between 18 April and 3 May.

By the way, I went to the Shared Journeys (papermakers) exhibition at Victoria Uni last week - it was very interesting, actually amazing.

Back to the challenge, there are a lots of things I would like to work into stitch - but I think the 'postage stamp' exercise would be the quickest (2D) as the design is done. Trouble is, I have the 3D bug quite badly now so I might go down that path. At any rate, I would like to do something for the Guild exhibition this year; I have contributed so rarely. So that is going to be my goal for ASTERsessions.

Astermazz

No comments:

Post a Comment